FC Slovan Liberec | Report: Liberec - Teplice 1:2
Menu More Close Close

HET League, Round 23: Slovan Liberec vs. FK Teplice 1:2

Věra Novotná
HET League, Round 23: Slovan Liberec vs. FK Teplice 1:2
23.kolo, Saturday 7.4.2018
Liberec Liberec
Liberec: Hladký - Coufal (C), Karafiát, Mikula, Knejzlík - Breite, Folprecht - Oscar, Bosančić (72. Bartl), Potočný (87. Potočný) - Pulkrab (81. Da Silva).

Substitutes Nguyen, Kačaraba, Malinský, Ševčík, Bartl, Wiesner, Da Silva

Teplice: Diviš - Vondrášek, Jeřábek, Král, Krob (C) - Soungole, Kučera - Hyčka (71. Shejbal), Trubač (57. Žitný), Hora - Červenka (62. Vaněček).

Substitutes Grigar, Rezek, Shejbal, Čmovš, Vaněček, Žitný, Kodad

Goals: 56. Potočný (pen.) - 81. Žitný, 89. Vaněček Yellow cards: 44. Bosančić, 60. Mikula - 29. Krob, 43. Soungole Referees: Orel - Mokrusch, Arnošt Attendance: 4929


From the first whistle Teplice had a ball near their feet. First chance came after a corner, but there was no bigger pressure after it. After this Vondrášek called up the action and pass the ball to Kučera. Unfortunately for Teplice, his shot needed a better aiming.

Bosančić came with the first attack for Slovan as he tried to get a ball into the net from a long distance. His try was more accurate than Vondrášek´s but the ball ended above the net. Another actions were seen on the field, but none of them was dangerous enough to change the score.

Slovan had one of the biggest chances in 26th minute as the ball came near to Knejzlík after a free-kick which was played by Potočný, but Diviš was in the right place and made a save. Potočný tried his luck even in the end of the first half, but also this try was not successful.

It seemed that the nets are lower than usually, because in the beginning of second half there were two chances which ended the same – the ball flew too high. One of the decisive moment came in 56th minute as referee pointed to a penalty point. Roman Potočný took the responsibility for the coming penalty and sent Liberec to the lead without any fear.

Teplice wanted to tie the game and it happened in 81st minute. It was the substitute player – Patrik Žitný – who´s header was accurate. Even next action was dangerous for Liberec´s goalkeeper as Hladký had problems with Kučera´s shot from the box.

The real battle came in last minutes. Da Silva tried to make an effort from Potočný´s pass but Diviš made a really great save. On the other side Vaněček had a goal on his head, but Mikula stooped the ball on the line. It was a relief for Liberec, but after the next corner Slovan lost all points. Vaněček found his spot and his second header in a row was successful.

General partner
Main partners
Pražská plynárenská JUTA T-Mobile Renomia Nike Pivovar Svijany
La Piazza Canis
Media partners
RCL Beat radio